In this guide we will go through and explain what a sleeping bag is, how long your baby can use it, and the benefits of using a sleeping bag for your baby, and why Geggamoja's sleeping bags are the best.
What is a sleeping bag
A sleeping bag is a garment that the baby wears when sleeping/resting. It looks like a pyjamas with short or long sleeves and has a wide opening at the bottom.
A sleeping bag can be used instead of a blanket or a duvet when your baby is going to sleep.
Benefits of using a sleeping bag
- - There are many benefits to using a sleeping bag for your baby. A sleeping bag helps your baby maintain a good body temperature throughout the night.
- - You don't need a duvet or blanket in bed. So you don't have to worry about your child getting tangled up and getting the blanket over their face.
- - You don't have to worry about your child freezing.
- - A sleeping bag makes diaper changes easier. Our sleeping bags have a zipper at the front and press studs at the bottom. This means that you don't have to wake up your child when it's time for a diaper change.
- - It is easy to move freely, without a blanket in the way.
- - A sleeping bag makes it extra cozy and safe during bedtime because the sleeping bag embraces your child.
The benefits of buying Geggamoja sleeping bag:
- - All our sleeping bags are made from the finest bamboo, organic cotton and a little bit elastane.
- - Choose from different colors, patterns, and models. In our assortment you will find cute sleeping bags with rabbits or hedgehogs, and plain ones.
- - Our fabrics are manufactured in an Öko-tex certified factory. Whitch means you can be sure that every component of your product has been tested for harmful substances and that the product is harmless to human health.
- When you shop at Geggamoja, you can feel extra calm and safe. All our products are manufactured with safety in mind. They are tested and approved according to the laws .
How long can a baby use a sleeping bag?
The sleeping bags you find at Geggamoja, can your baby use from newborn until your child is 18 months old. During the baby's first year, we recommend that the child sleep in a sleeping bag, to reduce the risk of getting the blanket over the child's face and head. Using a sleeping bag for a newborn is perfect to use in the pram, the crib or as an extra layer on top of a bodysuit and a pair of baby pants for an extra warm and cozy feeling.
We hope this guide has been helpful, below you can see some of our sleeping bags.