Checklist UV clothing for baby
Children under one year should not be exposed to direct sunlight. Even in the shade there is UV radiation and you need to think a little there.
1. Dress the child in thin UV clothing that covers the body, and use a sun hat.
2. Feel free to use sunglasses with UV protection. We have several different versions of sunglasses for children up to 8 years old.
3. Keep the child in the shade or be indoors when the sun is at its strongest, between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
4. Protect the skin of children who have started crawling or walking by using sunscreen with a sun protection factor of 30 or higher on the parts of the body not covered by clothing.
5. Do not place the stroller in direct sunlight. It can get very hot under the convertible top and please use a mosquito net or UV blanket.
6. Feel free to use a bathrobe or bath cape after bathing and hang up the UV clothing to dry. Ready for the next bath.
It is not the easiest thing to keep the moving ones in the shade.
If possible, stay in the shade as much as possible.
For you who are breastfeeding - we have a super flexible UV blanket that you can protect your baby with when you are breastfeeding. You can use the UV blanket on the beach or by the pool. The UV blanket has several uses, it is light, it breathes and protects your baby from the sun.